After a very succesfull AVEC’16 with many innovative presentations, 14 exhibitors and nearly 300 visitors we are pleased to inform you about the location of AVEC’18.
The 14th International Symposium on Advanced Vehicle Control will be held in Beijing. The tentative time frame is from July 16-20, 2018. The conference is organized by the Tsinghua University.
The symposium topics will be the traditional technical theme of Advanced Vehicle Control, with five parallel sessions, and keynotes in all aspects of:
- Vehicle Automation and Connection
- Vehicle Dynamics and Chassis Control
- Advanced Powertrain Control
- Driver Behaviors and Assistance
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
In addition, there are the following planned special sessions.
- Intelligent Vehicles and Automated Driving
- Integrated Vehicle Controls
- Advanced Energy Management
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
The organization is managed by:
Prof. Keqiang LI (Tsinghua University)
International Scientific Committee Chairperson
Prof. Huei PENG (University of Michigan)
|Organizing Committee Chairperson
Prof. Kevin DENG (Jilin University)
Program Committee Chairperson
Prof. Yugong LUO (Tsinghua University)
|Beijing Local Committee Chairperson
Prof. Shengbo Eben LI (Tsinghua University)
The organizers look forward to your contributions at AVEC ‘18 and cordially invite all of you to the first AVEC Symposium in Beijing at Tsinghua!